From the Website "acouplecooks.com"
Sonja & Alex, the husband & wife recipe writers and photographers behind "A Couple Cooks A Couple Cooks" provides over 1500 recipes and resources to help you eat more tasty vegetables helping millions of people per month get dinner on the table. Visit the website for more recipes and fun! A Couple Cooks
Here’s the best simple guacamole with the perfect flavor! Creamy, savory and perfectly balanced, you’ll hear a chorus of “Wow’s” every time you serve it.
Alex created this easy guacamole recipe and man is it good! One of our favorite Mexican restaurants in town closed (sadly), and they had the best guacamole on the planet. This one reminds me of theirs! It’s just the right balance of flavors. Here’s what you need for this simple guacamole:
- 3 ripe avocados: The avocados must give when you squeeze them. If they’re firm, don’t even consider using them here!
- White onion: White onion has the most authentic Mexican flavor
- Ripe roma tomato: Again, make sure it’s fresh and ripe!
- Cilantro: Fresh cilantro is a must.
- Lime juice: You must use juice from an actual lime: no bottled juice cheating! It really makes a flavor difference.